Blue Devils 2020

9 minutes ago, Fran Haring said:

No dog in the Super Bowl fight for me. Sorry, my fellow BD fans.  LOL. Can't wait until late August, when college ball resumes.

The Ravens (my current hometown team) aren't there... the Eagles (my sweetie Brenda's favorite) aren't there... and the Jets (fan since their AFL days)... well... I'll be reincarnated as Gandhi before they get there again. :tongue:

OK, just to get this straight ... you’re a Rutgers fan AND a Jets fan? And I thought being a Lions fan was as low as you can go!🤣

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

OK, just to get this straight ... you’re a Rutgers fan AND a Jets fan? And I thought being a Lions fan was as low as you can go!🤣

A line I used at some shows I worked:

"I don't follow professional football. I'm a Jets fan." :laughing:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Fran Haring said:

A line I used at some shows I worked:

"I don't follow professional football. I'm a Jets fan." :laughing:

The way the media is slurping the Chiefs, you would think my 49ers are the Jets. Dont even know why the Niners are showing up. SMH. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

What i've been missing ?

I have been working hard, at trying to make DCI Championship for the first time ever in my life. I hope this dream come through.

@Chief Guns. Guess what! ? I DM Scott making three shows concept he could consider doing in the future. Take a guess at one of the suggested shows ? One that you always wishing they would do.

1 hour ago, Chief Guns said:

The way the media is slurping the Chiefs, you would think my 49ers are the Jets. Dont even know why the Niners are showing up. SMH. 

Yeah... sure seems the Chiefs are getting the lion's share of the hype.

But the Niners are there for a reason, right? They've had a great year. No one should take them lightly.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, theonlyfizzle said:

@Chief Guns. Guess what! ? I DM Scott making three shows concept he could consider doing in the future. Take a guess at one of the suggested shows ? One that you always wishing they would do.

If it's the show with all Gordon Goodwin music I will pay triple the admission.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

If it's the show with all Gordon Goodwin music I will pay triple the admission.

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! You sir have won yourself a , 'Trilple Admittance'!!!!!

look at your entry .... 2:26

On 1/24/2020 at 3:25 PM, Rylan said:

LOL! 

In fact, one of BDPA's performing groups "Niner Noise", the official drumline to the San Francisco 49ers, is going to the Super Bowl with the team!

I believe Niner Noise drumline is from BD Entertainment. Affiliation of BDPA which is basically The Blue Devils.