Blue Devils 2020

On 1/23/2020 at 4:52 AM, Terri Schehr said:

It doesn’t seem to be hurting them.  I’ll bet their donors don’t have to hunt them down to give them money.  And still be unsuccessful. 

That is so funny you wrote this I just got a pledge envelope and letter. Let me start by saying the envelope was like a top notch wedding invitation. Yeah...the rich get richer 🙂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DFA1970 said:

That is so funny you wrote this I just got a pledge envelope and letter. Let me start by saying the envelope was like a top notch wedding invitation. Yeah...the rich get richer 🙂

It’s important to feel valued if you donate.  I’m glad to hear that BD values their donors. 

• Like 4

On 1/25/2020 at 10:44 PM, Chief Guns said:

No thanks needed. I do it cause I love my country and love leading, mentoring, training and developing my Sailors. But you are very welcome Ms Terri. 

BTW.......I am a Chief not a Sir. I work for a living LMAO. 

I thought the line was:  don’t call me sir, I know who my parents are. As a former khaki I always chuckled at that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, HockeyDad said:

I thought the line was:  don’t call me sir, I know who my parents are. As a former khaki I always chuckled at that. 

LMAO!!!!

8 hours ago, theonlyfizzle said:

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! You sir have won yourself a , 'Trilple Admittance'!!!!!

look at your entry .... 2:26

11 minutes of GG in your face. If that ever comes to fruition, BD would slay it. Wherever they are playing, you better tighten the bolts and screws cause they will move that stadium off its foundation.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

11 minutes of GG in your face. If that ever comes to fruition, BD would slay it. Wherever they are playing, you better tighten the bolts and screws cause they will move that stadium off its foundation.

Indeed! a mighty rumble of pure goodness of GG. i hope he took the sugession and run wth it lol. I am brave like that, not afraid to make a sugession with utmost respect. I will bring it up again to him. Planting that seed in his genius brain.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, theonlyfizzle said:

Indeed! a mighty rumble of pure goodness of GG. i hope he took the sugession and run wth it lol. I am brave like that, not afraid to make a sugession with utmost respect. I will bring it up again to him. Planting that seed in his genius brain.

Too bad they didn't do a GG show when his son was the synth driver.

• Like 3

On 1/30/2020 at 11:25 AM, 84BDsop said:

What year was his son the synth driver?

On 1/30/2020 at 2:25 PM, 84BDsop said:

Oh yes, that's too bad.  I hope they do it though, praying and hoping.