Blue Devils 2020

33 minutes ago, Tad_MMA said:

The (even more) crazy part: those 5 threepeat misses scored an average ** .46 ** behind the winner -- and two of those were 3rd place finishes. I've asked this question for 12 years about the 2008 results: how much of that vociferous applause was for Phantom winning and for BD losing? That .025 was the only thing keeping BD from a 4-peat (in '78, it was .35 preventing a 5-peat). Wow.

IMO, 70/30 in favor of BD losing. But I will say this........looking back I am glad 2008 worked out the way it did. I dont think we get the *** kicking Devils that boat raced DCI in 09-10 if the 08 results dont happen the way it did. It sure would have motivated me to the max to come out swinging the following year and take out anything in my path. And till I hear otherwise, I think it motivated BD. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

IMO, 70/30 in favor of BD losing. But I will say this........looking back I am glad 2008 worked out the way it did. I dont think we get the *** kicking Devils that boat raced DCI in 09-10 if the 08 results dont happen the way it did. It sure would have motivated me to the max to come out swinging the following year and take out anything in my path. And till I hear otherwise, I think it motivated BD. 

Yes, they were absolutely pi$$ed..

Edited by Tad_MMA
  • Like 3

Latest News from Blue Devil Country March 2020

BDE joins BTS in their new music video ‘ON’ from their new album Map of Soul: 7.
Read more...
https://www.koreaboo.com/news/heres-marching-band-kinetic-manifesto-film-perfect-fit-bts/
K-Pop sensation BTS just dropped the Kinetic Manifesto Film: Come Prima for “ON”, and the music video featured dozens more performers—including BDEntertainment.

About BTS Here:
https://www.independent.ie/style/celebrity/celebrity-news/k-pop-sensation-bts-what-you-need-to-know-36346582.html
BTS or Bangtan Boys or Beyond The Scene are a seven-piece boy band made up of singers and rappers who formed in 2013. They mix K-pop with hip-hop and RnB, with more than four million albums sold to date. They are also pretty talented dancers.

Video
BTS – "ON" Kinetic Manifesto Film: Come Prima

About BD Entertainment
https://www.bluedevils.org/programs/bd-entertainment/

Unmatched in the industry. BD Entertainment creates fully customizable entertainment experiences to elevate your brands value to your audience.

We have created hundreds of performing ensembles for Professional Sports Teams, TV Shows & Films, Private Events, and Corporate Productions in countless cities across America and abroad. Our unrivaled resources, first-class partnerships, and world-champion design teams provide you the opportunity for truly bespoke entertainment. We specialize in knowing your brand and work hand-in-hand with you throughout the design process.

No one else in the industry can offer what we offer. Let’s create unforgettable moments together.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rich Cline said:

Latest News from Blue Devil Country March 2020

BDE joins BTS in their new music video ‘ON’ from their new album Map of Soul: 7.
Read more...
https://www.koreaboo.com/news/heres-marching-band-kinetic-manifesto-film-perfect-fit-bts/
K-Pop sensation BTS just dropped the Kinetic Manifesto Film: Come Prima for “ON”, and the music video featured dozens more performers—including BDEntertainment.

About BTS Here:
https://www.independent.ie/style/celebrity/celebrity-news/k-pop-sensation-bts-what-you-need-to-know-36346582.html
BTS or Bangtan Boys or Beyond The Scene are a seven-piece boy band made up of singers and rappers who formed in 2013. They mix K-pop with hip-hop and RnB, with more than four million albums sold to date. They are also pretty talented dancers.

Video
BTS – "ON" Kinetic Manifesto Film: Come Prima

About BD Entertainment
https://www.bluedevils.org/programs/bd-entertainment/

Unmatched in the industry. BD Entertainment creates fully customizable entertainment experiences to elevate your brands value to your audience.

We have created hundreds of performing ensembles for Professional Sports Teams, TV Shows & Films, Private Events, and Corporate Productions in countless cities across America and abroad. Our unrivaled resources, first-class partnerships, and world-champion design teams provide you the opportunity for truly bespoke entertainment. We specialize in knowing your brand and work hand-in-hand with you throughout the design process.

No one else in the industry can offer what we offer. Let’s create unforgettable moments together.

BD domination on all levels. Shine bright like a diamond Devils...........shine bright. 

• Like 3

This year i really wanted to experience Dci Live, But i have to push it back to next year. I wanted to be up close and personal with those Devils. My dream will come through some day (looking up in the clouds🙄☁).

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, theonlyfizzle said:

This year i really wanted to experience Dci Live, But i have to push it back to next year. I wanted to be up close and personal with those Devils. My dream will come through some day (looking up in the clouds🙄☁).

Good luck with what has to be done to make it happen next year.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

Good luck with what has to be done to make it happen next year.  

Thank you Ghost. I need that luck..