Staff merry-go-round

1 hour ago, Sutasaurus said:

I can remember being out east, Salem,MA to be exact. Both Regiment and Madison were housed on the rough side of town. One night the local youth came by wanting to start trouble....between the two corps, we didn’t have “problems” with them after that night.

Whether there is a “rough side” of Salem could be a matter of debate, back in the day or today, strange side, yes, it does proudly claim to be the “Witch City,” but like Swampscott, another town that borders Salem, all the problems come from Lynn. As a former Lynn resident, I beg to differ.

Now if Arbella was still competing, I do not question whether, as Ghost called them, local yokels, arrived. Salem boys hated whenever any other boys went near Arbella girls.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, oldsnare said:

Ghost, this reply is child like. Does it always have to be who's better or stronger.

I thought the reply was in a joking way. 

Boston Strong. :peek:

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

Boston didn't need any assistance with the local yokels.

1 hour ago, oldsnare said:

Ghost, this reply is child like. Does it always have to be who's better or stronger.

If I could  translate for Ghost, in Boston a “local yokel” is anyone who is not from Boston, unless you are from Cambridge, and in that case you are a Communist. 😊

• Haha 6

It appears this thread is heading to the wrong side of the tracks.  Let's get the Staff Merry Go Round back to where we once belonged.  And go light on Ghost.  He's not clear at times.  He'll be heading back to his revolution after he voices his thoughts

• Like 1

1 minute ago, combia1 said:

Can we delete this thread and start a new one? With actual posts about staff comings and goings? This is now 21 pages of off-topic rubbish.

Same thing will happen to a new thread prior to Labor Day, I'm afraid.

• Like 4

I hope Madison makes some major changes. Not the staff but at the top!!!