Staff merry-go-round

12 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

I know and I’m sure others know where he’s getting his info.  

Lol yeah anyone who's "in" on Reddit has the same info he's giving us.

There's quite an interesting little tid bit on there about Pitts being out of the program coordinator AND brass arranger role at phantom. I'll hold back my enthusiasm until I actually see it happen though. 

• Like 2

Just now, BlueStainGlass said:

Eh. Not as good as he once was IMO

He is miles better than Pitts. And his arranging style at SCV recently could have to do with what those higher up than him want. Just take a look at how different Bocook's arrangements at BK have been compared to at the Cadets

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

There's quite an interesting little tid bit on there about Pitts being out of the program coordinator AND brass arranger role at phantom. I'll hold back my enthusiasm until I actually see it happen though. 

Whatever.......I really hope they prove you wrong.

A Shaw/Pitts collaboration on arranging? Interesting.

Most interesting to me at the moment is who lured Mike Jackson and his team away from BK. Adding that percussion to a top 6 team would be a tasty proposition. 

I love Colin, but he isn't the reigning WGI champion. And their (Broken city) style and influence on the musical direction would be a welcome change to the East coast.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cappybara said:

He was referring to Adam Sage, and I don't disagree with him. Though he's lightyears ahead of what Regiment has been doing guard/visually.