Staff merry-go-round

50 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

On Monday. Thems the rules.

Those are the rules for the corps. If people know they can post if they wish and I'm pretty sure that no one is going to die. Go back and read through the thread it's all there. BD staff going en masse to Pio. The Senaca Optimists picking up the Crown brass staff, BC entire design team to Les Stentors, Paul McCartney making his debut as a brass arranger for Legends and RUN DMC is going to do prop design for HeatWave. I swear this is all happening.....pinkie swear.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Spatzzz said:

Jesus - Can you too take this to another room please? No wonder people generally dislike Cadet fans.....christ....

No one who has ever read DCP even once would dare claim Cappy is a Cadets' fan. No way, no how.

• Haha 4

15 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I’d probably be doing exactly as you are. 

It may be merely coincidence, if coincidences exist, but this photo is the "cookie" that popped up with Terri's post about missing prelims. Hmmm?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, George Dixon said:

No one corps is more important than another. None of us are more important as fans than the members or those working their butts off with the corps.

A powerful lesson some have yet to learn.

1000 total agreement.

Gives me a chance to say kudos to Regiment and to Mandarins for the recent videos produced thanking their volunteers. Mandies picture each of their food crew in action with the staggering statistic of how many thousands of meals these folks produced four times a day during tour and spring training. The more established finalists might follow suite.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cappybara said:

Maybe we should call it cranky season instead of silly season

2 more days folks! 

and if hurricane dorian destroys all internet communication and no one knows, life will still go on especially for more important things.

54 minutes ago, xandandl said:

No one who has ever read DCP even once would dare claim Cappy is a Cadets' fan. No way, no how.

I was waiting for someone else to say it for me, thank you :laughing: