Staff merry-go-round

5 hours ago, Spatzzz said:

I'm just shocked that Cadet fans are at the center of drama here on DCP. Anyone else shocked?

I think it's important to let people speak for themselves without lumping them into larger fan groups. Most Cadets fans are classy. Same with all the corps. we need to stop slapping a corps in the face or its' fan base due to comments or actions from a few. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MikeRapp said:

On Monday. Thems the rules.

No. People have been posting staff people that have mentioned they left on personal social media. The rules are you can't say where you're going hence why I said left. I've posted several but this ######## bickering off topic has washed it out. Anything non staff should be deleted in this thread. 

Confirmed that I saw were Branden Hill at Cadets. Ward Miller, Kris Hammond, and Matt Hernandez out at Blue Stars. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, BlueStainGlass said:

No. People have been posting staff people that have mentioned they left on personal social media. The rules are you can't say where you're going hence why I said left. I've posted several but this ######## bickering off topic has washed it out. Anything non staff should be deleted in this thread. 

Confirmed that I saw were Branden Hill at Cadets. Ward Miller, Kris Hammond, and Matt Hernandez out at Blue Stars. 

Hey I hear that the director at Cadets got in some trouble back a year or so ago. Can we talk about that for the next 2 to 200 pages? I know that is off topic but I'm pretty sure the TOC's for DCP require him to be mentioned in each and every thread.

• Haha 4