Staff merry-go-round

7 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

hence my silence

7 hours ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Mine too.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Tom P said:

I've also watched TrumpetCam's multiple edits of his response to Kajarlo. Luckily Jurrasic Lanser quoted the original response where he states the account was created by "Crotts and many friends" - He admitted that Crotts was/is a part of the account...which makes his first few posts about 2008 PR more mind boggling. Also, why did he randomly call out Bruckner8? I'm new here but aren't staff members allowed on here?....Does Bruckner8 talk about himself in third person about how a group is going to be worse without him?

Sharing your netflix account? Sure.

Sharing a DCP account? Wut.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

So, we have always been led to believe that staff on all levels have told the MM's to avoid DCP like the plague.  And yet, it would appear that some of these same people have accounts here (some they share?) to see what is going on at DCP in order to post?  Interesting...  like Phillip Seymour Hoffman on an 8 ball.   😂

On 9/2/2019 at 2:49 AM, Tom P said:

Edited by trumpetcam
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

I didn't realize it's so difficult to simply create a new DCP account for yourself. Granted I haven't made one in quite a few years, has the process become extremely stringent and difficult or something? 

I'm just trying to figure out why anyone would need to share a DCP account 

Edited by Cappybara
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

I didn't realize it's so difficult to simply create a new DCP account for yourself. Granted I haven't made one in quite a few years, has the process become extremely stringent and difficult or something? 

Yes, I don’t buy it at all.  Why would any teacher share an account with former students???

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rmurrey74 said:

Yes, I don’t buy it at all.  Why would any teacher share an account with former students???

Must be the deep state at work.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

It’s free.  Pretty easy to sign up, too. 

• Thanks 1