Staff merry-go-round

35 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

I didn't realize it's so difficult to simply create a new DCP account for yourself. Granted I haven't made one in quite a few years, has the process become extremely stringent and difficult or something? 

I'm just trying to figure out why anyone would need to share a DCP account 

9/2/19 10:28 am edt. The time hell froze over and I agreed with Cappybara on something.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Barneveld said:

9/2/19 10:28 am edt. The time hell froze over and I agreed with Cappybara on something.

As stated before, we agree on more things than not, we’re just too tribalized to admit it. Hold on for another day and we’ll have real debate material! Until then, have a safe Labor Day.

Edited by Sutasaurus
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Sutasaurus said:

As stated before, we agree on more things than not, we’re just too tribalized to admit it. Hold on for another day and we’ll have real debate material! Until then, have a safe Labor Day.

My dear friend, it does not matter one iota whether we agree or not, because regardless (allegedly) JD Shaw, not Will Pitts, will be brass arranging for Phantom Regiment in the 2020 season 🙂 

(Sorry I can't contain my excitement)

Edited by Cappybara
  • Like 1

On 8/31/2019 at 11:20 PM, trumpetcam said:

this account not run by Crotts. It was opened years ago by a number of friends to join DCP and to share with fellow dci lovers and colleagues

1 hour ago, trumpetcam said:

Hi Tom, Chip here. I just wanted to apologize if my posts have ever offended anyone. Over the years, I have enjoyed following DCP and posting in good fun with all of you. In recent years, I have stayed away as I was much more active as a teacher and allowed a couple of former students to use the account in that time.

:juggle:

• Haha 1

This may be the most entertaining post season thread I've read here already and we've not even gotten any confirmed staff announcements.  

• Like 1