Staff merry-go-round

Ok. Since the tenor of the forum has changed, now is finally the time to do this ... this account this shared by a cabal of 5 to 7  former RAMD users. Primarily myself (not my real name), a bull mastiff, a boxer, a scottish terrier and a pomeranian-yorkie mix. Occasionally the 2 year-old twins logon to check in on the activity and see what's going on with their peers. They really want to create their own accounts but I insist that this is the best way to refrain from getting their hands dirty and sullying their otherwise sunny disposition on band.

I feel much better now.

Good luck with the firings! 

Edited by mingusmonk
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

What if corps chose to NOT announce staff releases and hires tomorrow?  Maybe delay letting all us DCP’s into the inner circle of knowledge.  That way the impending critiquing of hires would be delayed as well.  There would be no “I told you so” posts, espousing how in the know some on the planet are.

I look forward to learning which posters got it wrong and found out a rumor is just that. A rumor.

whatever happens with staff’s; we’ll see next June;  a short 10 months away.  In the meantime let’s all take a rest and look back on a great season and look forward to another one.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

What if corps chose to NOT announce staff releases and hires tomorrow?  Maybe delay letting all us DCP’s into the inner circle of knowledge.  That way the impending critiquing of hires would be delayed as well.  There would be no “I told you so” posts, espousing how in the know some on the planet are.

I look forward to learning which posters got it wrong and found out a rumor is just that. A rumor.

whatever happens with staff’s; we’ll see next June;  a short 10 months away.  In the meantime let’s all take a rest and look back on a great season and look forward to another one.

Yep. I could swear this has already happened in recent years. The DCP collective gets all worked up for September announcements and ... nothing much happens. Kinda like Y2K or the 2012 apocalypse. Like you said, just because a corps can make an announcement tomorrow  doesn’t mean they necessarily will. Obviously the Cadets are ready to go but who knows about the rest?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, year1buick said:

Yep. I could swear this has already happened in recent years. The DCP collective gets all worked up for September announcements and ... nothing much happens. Kinda like Y2K or the 2012 apocalypse. Like you said, just because a corps can make an announcement tomorrow  doesn’t mean they necessarily will. Obviously the Cadets are ready to go but who knows about the rest?

It’s like this... giphy.gif

• Like 2

2 hours ago, year1buick said:

They should tease things out like Brandt does.

"Next season, John Smith will be the director of the The Blue... (to be continued)"

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, skevinp said:

You came to the wrong place.

Unfortunately, you’re right. Look who thought your remark was funny. Some people just throw out garbage for attention. I don’t roll that way. Ridicule is not a good way to make your point in life, maybe on the internet but when you’re facing someone in person it’s a different story.

Edited by Sutasaurus
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2