Staff merry-go-round

3 hours ago, skevinp said:

They should tease things out like Brandt does.

"Next season, John Smith will be the director of the The Blue... (to be continued)"

I was hoping the Cadets would be announcing a new website font or something like that.

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Is anyone staying up until 12:01 ET to read the Cadets announcements?  

I for one would never stay up for any corps to announce anything about their corps.  That info will still be on line when I get around to checking it out.  Reason #2 is having no idea who 70% of these staff folks are.  KISS works for me.  By late June, I either like their corps show or stop watching.  Each year there is less time watching Flo.

Two separate, but related thoughts from “things” happening right now. 

1. A lot of people moving around California, but not leaving the state.

2. There have been some interesting conversations taking place in Las Vegas this weekend.  If you are friends with folks on social media, you can probably put the pieces together.   

Not trying to vaguebook, but respecting the process the corps have laid out.   While I’m a wee disappointed in a few things, I think almost all changes are for the better.  (I think).   

The Blue Knights stuff is what's scaring me. I've loved them so much the past few years. I know great things will still come from them, but I really love the direction they've been and hope it continues.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, JustEnjoyIt said:

The Blue Knights stuff is what's scaring me. I've loved them so much the past few years. I know great things will still come from them, but I really love the direction they've been and hope it continues.

And I'd love to see them keep those unis/costumes - among my favorites this year. They weren't really "show specific," so I think they could be used again.

• Like 1

We have some news to share at 1201 EST.

https://yea.org/cadets