Staff merry-go-round

8 hours ago, LabMaster said:

What if corps chose to NOT announce staff releases and hires tomorrow?  Maybe delay letting all us DCP’s into the inner circle of knowledge.  That way the impending critiquing of hires would be delayed as well.  There would be no “I told you so” posts, espousing how in the know some on the planet are.

I look forward to learning which posters got it wrong and found out a rumor is just that. A rumor.

whatever happens with staff’s; we’ll see next June;  a short 10 months away.  In the meantime let’s all take a rest and look back on a great season and look forward to another one.

staff reveals...the fall version of ####### with fans

3 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Now Jim, otoh, is a bigger ######## in real life than he ever was on here.  😂 

mmmm....dunno about that. LOL

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Well, Nationwide is a fine insurance company.

but i an answer messages from all states

18 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Campbell was there the entire time I was there.  Ramelli was the brass arranger in 76 and 77.  Tim came there in 78.  Guard staff was pretty solid.  

We had very strong winters in 76 and 77.  78 winter was not good. 

Yea, I went to a practice in March I think of 1978 and I could not believe the lack of attendance. Something like 4 snares, 2 tenors, 3 bass, 30 horns. I loved the 1978 show though.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, FlamMan said:

Yea, I went to a practice in March I think of 1978 and I could not believe the lack of attendance. Something like 4 snares, 2 tenors, 3 bass, 30 horns. I loved the 1978 show though.

It made finals. We got way bigger after Fox valley folded. 

Edited by Terri Schehr

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

It made finals. 

Yea. 11th? Rule Britannia was great, as was the guardhouse! One of the best uniforms in the history of the activity along with the Madison Scouts,  27th Lancers, Garfield, and the greatest uni of all time the Belleville Black Knights

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FlamMan said:

Yea. 11th? Rule Britannia was great, as was the guardhouse! One of the best uniforms in the history of the activity along with the Madison Scouts,  27th Lancers, Garfield, and the greatest uni of all time the Belleville Black Knights

::cough:: Quaker Oats! ::cough::

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

It made finals. We got way bigger after Fox valley folded. 

Fox Valley Raiders folded in what, 1979? Were there that many Raiders who joined the Guardsmen?