Staff merry-go-round

2 hours ago, Glenn426 said:

Score another one for Algernon... Kudos man

Phantom is taking their time writing this press release.. I wonder if its for effect or if they are pending commitments to finalize the announcement.

Kudos for WHAT, exactly?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, copyright said:

Scott has been tasked with stepping in on a couple of occasions and is truly one of the unsung heroes of the activity.

He should certainly be on a short list for the DCI Hall of Fame for his leadership of the Crossmen during the transition to San Antonio and most recently the Cadets. 

and for Crossmen in the 80's

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Algernon said:

sure

i'll trust my sources over yours.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

GET ON BOARD FOR 2020!

On September 3, 2019, in News, Staff News

The Boston Crusaders look forward to celebrating its 80th Anniversary in 2020 and we are excited to write the next chapter led by Keith Potter, Michael Townsend, Brady Sanders, Leon May, Ryan George, Colin McNutt, Iain Moyer, Erik Kosman, and Michael Zellers. The design team is already planning what is sure to be another engaging, exciting, and emotional show.

Behind every successful organization is a strong and stable staff. We welcome back all of our Caption Supervisors: Gino Cipriani, Colin McNutt, Michael Townsend, and Aaron Bailey. We welcome Jarrett Lipman back to the staff in the role of Brass Caption Manager, along with the other caption managers: Kylee Hubbard (guard), Alex Beltran (battery), and Jason Ihnat (front ensemble).

The depth and quality of our staff ensures that performers receive the individual and subsection support they deserve. The super majority of our talented staff is back along with some great – soon to be announced – additions. All are gearing up for an awesome audition season. Don’t wait! Make a plan to become a member of the Boston Crusaders and experience what it is like to leave a DCI crowd in awe.

Click For 2020 Audition Information

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Jeff Ream said:

i'll trust my sources over yours.

And mine are in sync with yours as well. Still waiting for the apologies to Scott as you pointed out earlier...

2 hours ago, tesmusic said:

So... Jay is not arranging. 

No worries, you’re in good hands with Gilreath! He’s done some amazing work with his HS band program in South Carolina and I’ve lost count of how many other bands I’ve heard playing his arrangements over the years. 

22 minutes ago, MusicManNJ said:

And mine are in sync with yours as well. Still waiting for the apologies to Scott as you pointed out earlier...

They’re rumors, not testimonies bound to a court of law and subject to perjury charges (even though some people around here wish they were). So save the Law & Order: Drum Corps Rumor Squad <chong! chong!> nonsense for your imagination because that’s most likely the closest thing you’re gonna get to an apology from anyone I’m afraid. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Glenn426 said:

Score another one for Algernon... Kudos man

Phantom is taking their time writing this press release.. I wonder if its for effect or if they are pending commitments to finalize the announcement.

U along with Algorithm are running afoul with the DCP usual suspects. They are going to brow beat the two of you to death. 

Around here you can't even point out that a hurricane is making landfall in Louisiana and no Freaking Way it will effect Memphis but hey the two of you go for it.  I will beat the runs with beer war drums. 

Me????? my entire internet / cable tv / cell phone service has been knocked out by the hurricane Dorian. I live in Houston right now and I can tell you the outer "bands" have been reeking havoc on our communication systems. Today interweb tomorrow traffic. 

• Haha 1