Staff merry-go-round

5 hours ago, MusicManNJ said:

And mine are in sync with yours as well. Still waiting for the apologies to Scott as you pointed out earlier...

come on this is DCp where the anonymous spew #### then hide when wrong

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, seen-it-all said:

They’re rumors, not testimonies bound to a court of law and subject to perjury charges (even though some people around here wish they were). So save the Law & Order: Drum Corps Rumor Squad <chong! chong!> nonsense for your imagination because that’s most likely the closest thing you’re gonna get to an apology from anyone I’m afraid. 

well no. this wasn't posted to rumor monger, this was posted by someone with an ax to grind to hurt someone's reputation.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, kdaddy said:

True, but I think there are still other uncertainties. 

For example, I think Will Pitts and Rob Ferguson were pretty close. If indeed Pitts isn't around, does Ferguson stay? If indeed Pitts isn't around, was it a recent decision? That could delay other design hire decisions. 

I see evidence that Ferguson is staying, which is great. 

Edited by general_tsos_chicken2
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

come on this is DCp where the anonymous spew #### then hide when wrong

How unfortunately true this statement is. Wasn’t DCP created to give posters an option to the toxic RAMD??? We as posters need to keep that in mind when hitting send on their posts.

Edited by Sutasaurus
  • Like 1

Here is what I have heard regarding BD:

Maynard Ferguson is going to rise from his grave as Brass Caption Head (More Screamers)

Buddy Rich is going to rise from his grave as Percussion Caption Head (Entire battery play by ear, no reading music)

Alexander Godunov is going to rise from his grave as Guard Caption Head (More dance, less spinning)

….well, that's what I heard.:whistle:

• Haha 5

9 hours ago, Glenn426 said:

So I got word from a close source that Mandarins has fired their entire percussion staff.

With the rumored departure of Jackson and Shah from BK, this could be a plausible landing spot for that coveted staff and for me the Mandarins would continue their rise into the elite ranks of DCI.

A collab with Ike Jackson, Mike Jackson and Shah would be pretty amazing, Talk about Style!

the 2019 Colts drum staff 

11 hours ago, seen-it-all said:

They’re rumors, not testimonies bound to a court of law and subject to perjury charges (even though some people around here wish they were). So save the Law & Order: Drum Corps Rumor Squad <chong! chong!> nonsense for your imagination because that’s most likely the closest thing you’re gonna get to an apology from anyone I’m afraid. 

No one demanded perjury charges.  They only requested an apology.  Not even expecting one, just requesting.  Seems reasonable enough (unless the author of the rumor is not sorry).