Staff merry-go-round

7 hours ago, bandguy78 said:

The breeze I heard today is the former Colts percussion team of Ben Pyles and Bryan Harmsen are headed to fill the Mandarins vacancy.

Oh well, One can dream... 

But it leaves the question where is the Broken City team going? and who takes over at BK if indeed they have departed.

8 hours ago, bandguy78 said:

The breeze I heard today is the former Colts percussion team of Ben Pyles and Bryan Harmsen are headed to fill the Mandarins vacancy.

Recognized a weakness and promptly addressed it. I likey. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cixelsyd said:

No one demanded perjury charges.  They only requested an apology.  Not even expecting one, just requesting.  Seems reasonable enough (unless the author of the rumor is not sorry).

Not sure why anyone should apologize if, as best as I can recall, nobody actually defamed Scott’s character or reputation. They just passed on an already well-traveled rumor that he was going to be replaced as director of Cadets. Which he ultimately was. 

‘Tis the Silly Season on DCP 🤪

• Like 4

1 hour ago, seen-it-all said:

Not sure why anyone should apologize if, as best as I can recall, nobody actually defamed Scott’s character or reputation. They just passed on an already well-traveled rumor that he was going to be replaced as director of Cadets. Which he ultimately was. 

‘Tis the Silly Season on DCP 🤪

Rumor said Litzenburg would be "gone", which he ultimately is not.  But like I said, no one appears to be expecting an apology.

4 minutes ago, cixelsyd said:

Rumor said Litzenburg would be "gone", which he ultimately is not.  But like I said, no one appears to be expecting an apology.

I heard he has a 3 year contract with YEA. So the logical move was to place him in another position within the org.

2 hours ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

Recognized a weakness and promptly addressed it. I likey. 

I’ve got to be honest, does this really fix the issue? It’s not like the Colts were better than the Mandarins or anything like that.

I'm sure they are all fine individuals but I don’t expect very different results either.

5 minutes ago, gbass598 said:

I’ve got to be honest, does this really fix the issue? It’s not like the Colts were better than the Mandarins or anything like that.

I'm sure they are all fine individuals but I don’t expect very different results either.

No offense taken. I couldn't say if it fixes anything or not - we'll see. I do like the fact that the Mandarins saw this problem and out some sort of loyalty to old staff or whatever reason they might have had to not address the issue took action.  Too many times you see corps hanging on to that "we'll get 'em last year" mindset. 

• Like 1