Staff merry-go-round

2 minutes ago, Continental said:

Your reactions on here were beyond arranging.

You are talking about someone who did nothing to you.  Yet your trashed him on here.  You need to learn how to control your reactions. 

And if anyone says the most minute thing about you, you cry to the moderators. 

Yikes dude. Support those statements with evidence. All of my complaints with him have been with

1. His awful program designs

2. His consistently sterile arranging 

He is not fit to arrange brass or design programs,  atleast not at this stage in his career. And especially not with the supporting cast he had. 

If you can find one post of me attacking him on a personal level like you do to me from thread to thread, I'll retract my statement. 

• Like 2

I'm not computer competent to do this, but would anyone be doing an "Xcel" spreadsheet of all the pertinent corps and marking the various staff announcement (perhaps italizicizing where there has been a change) and then giving a general link for the rest of us computer dummies to see it?  Otherwise my refrigerator door is filled with post-it notes such as EVD to SCV, JD to PR, Boston's 2nd in charge to Allentown, Tinker to Evers to Chance, etc.  Thanks from an ole guy who's like a judge (I know what I'd like to see but don't know how to do it.)

1 minute ago, Cappybara said:

Yikes dude. Support those statements with evidence. All of my complaints with him have been with

He is not fit to arrange brass or design programs,  atleast not at this stage in his career. And especially not with the supporting cast he had. 

If you can find one post of me attacking him on a personal level like you do to me from thread to thread, I'll retract my statement. 

Sir.

These are people like us.  

You need to look at what you wrote. 

It was beyond simple criticism. Easy to do behind an electronic device. And now you've changed your tune and suddenly turned slightly sympathetic.  

Just now, Continental said:

Sir.

These are people like us.  

You need to look at what you wrote. 

It was beyond simple criticism. Easy to do behind an electronic device. And now you've changed your tune and suddenly turned slightly sympathetic.  

Please show me what you've objected to and I'll look at it. And take it to PMs, I don't anyways wants your chiding to spam these threads. 

7 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

The wording you choose to express your opinion (not a fact)(and which I have emphasized in bold so you can't miss it) is probably an example of what others may see as your condemnatory de-escalation of the person, not merely his score (both meanings.) Besides it's the opinion of a piccolo player complaining about a sax player.

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Please show me what you've objected to and I'll look at it. And take it to PMs, I don't anyways wants your chiding to spam these threads. 

Take it to the PMs?

Like you?

Not my style  Read what you wrote.  You trashed him.  Continuously. 

Edited by Continental

To be fair to Will, I think we should realize that the leadership of PR dictates a lot of the direction and style of their shows. Will might be capable of writing Session 44 but there is no doubt the PR leadership would not allow it.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, xandandl said:

The wording you choose to express your opinion (not a fact)(and which I have emphasized in bold so you can't miss it) is probably an example of what others may see as your condemnatory de-escalation of the person, not merely his score (both meanings.)

If you choose to ignore the context of the whole sentence, then sure

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Continental said:

Take it to the PMs?

Like you?

Not my style  Read what you wrote.  

Okay!