Staff merry-go-round

4 minutes ago, rmurrey74 said:

Now that is what I call a stable staff!

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, xandandl said:

I'm not computer competent to do this, but would anyone be doing an "Xcel" spreadsheet of all the pertinent corps and marking the various staff announcement (perhaps italizicizing where there has been a change) and then giving a general link for the rest of us computer dummies to see it?  Otherwise my refrigerator door is filled with post-it notes such as EVD to SCV, JD to PR, Boston's 2nd in charge to Allentown, Tinker to Evers to Chance, etc.  Thanks from an ole guy who's like a judge (I know what I'd like to see but don't know how to do it.)

Go and watch A Beautiful Mind.

• Haha 1

Troopers announce caption heads

Tim Leonelli  Brass

Lauren Teel Percussion

Andres Hernandez Visual

Samantha Madayag Color Guard

Steven Strom Sound

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, xandandl said:

I'm not computer competent to do this, but would anyone be doing an "Xcel" spreadsheet of all the pertinent corps and marking the various staff announcement (perhaps italizicizing where there has been a change) and then giving a general link for the rest of us computer dummies to see it?  Otherwise my refrigerator door is filled with post-it notes such as EVD to SCV, JD to PR, Boston's 2nd in charge to Allentown, Tinker to Evers to Chance, etc.  Thanks from an ole guy who's like a judge (I know what I'd like to see but don't know how to do it.)

This is the best I can do 

Image result for it's always sunny yarn

• Haha 1