Staff merry-go-round

On 9/14/2019 at 10:40 AM, xandandl said:

and you get credit (today) for your prudence. 🙂

no i get credit for deciding some days DCP aint all that

• Like 1

On 9/14/2019 at 10:42 AM, Continental said:

Someone like you with the experience you have on this board is the last person I would expect that response from. 

So it must be the cold taking over your body and making you a completely different person than you usually are. 

just when you think you have the answers, i change the questions.

($1 to Roddy Piper)

On 9/14/2019 at 12:42 PM, Cappybara said:

Run while you can Jeff, there's no escaping the tag team duo of Continental and Sutasaurus once they get started 😂😂

i have been here since DCP launched in 2002. I've outlasted dozens of prolific posters. I think I'll be ok.

On 9/14/2019 at 12:54 PM, GUARDLING said:

Again I will refer you to many things of the past that can not survive in todays world. Even a simple things like Boy Scouts of America. Look at membership from the 60s and 70 and look today. Different world

Objection to start up Drum corps? None at all, ever try it? how about a percussion line only, a guard only and I mean start up in 2019 world not BITD

You also ignored what I said about a simple dance recital. I have friends with kids under 10 that have had to spend thousands for a 1 or 2 night recital. and way more than that for the teen age child who decided they wanted to go into dance competitions

my nephews 9 year old travel baseball team ended up running over $2 grand...and they didn't get housing or meals included.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BeefyPhD said:

https://www.spiritofatlanta.org/meet-the-2020-percussion-team/

Spirit of Atlanta Percussion team.

good for Reed!!

1 hour ago, Jeff Ream said:

i didn't speak for you. I spoke to you. 

Glad your cold is better......so you were speaking to me?  Telling me if I don’t like it then go on line to complain? Really? That’s a bit of a stretch. Try to re-read what I’ve been posting.

Not buyin’ what you’re sellin’ Mr. Ream.

feel better

Edited by Sutasaurus

Wow... haven't been on here for several days, and skimming through the past several pages, I can't keep up with the social commentary. And the occasional post about staff changes.  LOL.

And I thought being a Rutgers football fan was tough. :tongue:

Edited by Fran Haring
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1