Staff merry-go-round

3 minutes ago, Fran Haring said:

Wow... haven't been on her for several days, and skimming through the past several pages, I can't keep up with the social commentary. And the occasional post about staff changes.  LOL.

And I thought being a Rutgers football fan was tough. :tongue:

It could be worse. You could be a Giants fan. 😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fran Haring said:

Wow... haven't been on her for several days, and skimming through the past several pages, I can't keep up with the social commentary. And the occasional post about staff changes.  LOL.

And I thought being a Rutgers football fan was tough. :tongue:

I love you, Fran.  Reread your first sentence.  Brenda would want you to reread it.  😂 😂 

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I love you, Fran.  Reread your first sentence.  Brenda would want you to reread it.  😂 😂 

Got it. edited. Not good.  LOL

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

my nephews 9 year old travel baseball team ended up running over $2 grand...and they didn't get housing or meals included.

People ignore that fact when the cost of housing, transportation, equipment, food, instruction, costuming/uniforms etc etc comes up and the cost to march today, Is it crazy things are so much? YES is it quite normal in comparison with things that do not do all of what drum corps provides? Guess it could be looked at as a bargain I suppose. How much does it cost for someone to pay for instruction, food housing, transportation etc when a kid stays home for 3 months? Add it up

On 9/15/2019 at 11:55 AM, Cappybara said:

I'd rather quality over quantity. I'd rather see 15-20 quality products instead of 30-40 good but not excellent ones. 

My issue with that is the former benefits the fans.  The latter benefits the members.  I'd rather have more kids experience drum corps, even if it means there aren't as many butts in seats (and trust me, that's a reality OC lives with on the daily).

Mike

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, skevinp said:

It's possible to do good works without being a missionary.

Thank you, Padre. :tongue:

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Sutasaurus said:

Glad your cold is better......so you were speaking to me?  Telling me if I don’t like it then go on line to complain? Really? That’s a bit of a stretch. Try to re-read what I’ve been posting.

Not buyin’ what you’re sellin’ Mr. Ream.

feel better

i wasn't selling anything but if it makes you feel better I'll let you think you won.

• Like 1