Staff merry-go-round

9 hours ago, George Dixon said:

SOME so called legacy fans are a major issue. 

Blame the customers. Great business strategy!

Edited by FlamMan
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, FlamMan said:

Blame the customers. Great business strstegy!

actually the legacy fans I am referring to aren't "customers" - they just poach off the activity and spew hate. One ticket a year tops is their "contribution" in most cases

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

actually the legacy fans I am referring to aren't "customers" - they just poach off the activity and spew hate. One ticket a year tops is their "contribution" in most cases

Wow so now we're turning our nose on people who are taking the time to go out to a show and support the corps? Not a good look George. 

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Wow so now we're turning our nose on people who are taking the time to go out to a show and support the corps? Not a good look George. 

uh totally not what I'm saying. I'm saying people who "dedicate" $25 a year to drum corps and bash and complain 365 days are not a "positive"

and I don't care if it "looks good" - it's a fact and everyone running these drum corps and DCI knows it - the most "vocal" (to put it kindly) fans are the least supportive of all

this isn't going to get "turned around on me" - I stand by my viewpoint. The posts IN THIS THREAD prove what I'm saying is true. Trolls who literally hate certain corps on here spreading rumors - this isn't "fandom" as it should be or COULD be.

staff announcements are made public following labor day - it's literally 9 days out - let the organizations release their announcements as they see fit in the manner they wish

Edited by George Dixon
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, George Dixon said:

let's be corect here: a segment of them. it isn't all of them. I'm old enough to qualify as one now.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, George Dixon said:

Spew hate??? No one here is hateful. Stop with the drama queen stuff. Those "legacy fans" certainly are deplorable, arent they? Maybe they should not even attend 1 show per year, and contribute nothing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, seen-it-all said:

Or don’t take it all so seriously and ignore the rumors. Like you said, in nine days the bell will toll. And in ten days, nobody will even care anymore about all this rumor crap.

Yup! I don't understand all the sensitivity. So hoity toity to put drum corps fans on some greater moral pedestal compared to professional sports fans. 

It's just band. 

• Like 1