Staff merry-go-round

13 hours ago, Cappybara said:

The "rumor" is Aungst as corps director. I'm skeptical but this off-season has been a little crazier than usual rumor wise so who knows 

lol - now I know why you were so pro-rumor milling. :blink:

16 hours ago, Glenn426 said:

Most interesting to me at the moment is who lured Mike Jackson and his team away from BK. Adding that percussion to a top 6 team would be a tasty proposition. 

I love Colin, but he isn't the reigning WGI champion. And their (Broken city) style and influence on the musical direction would be a welcome change to the East coast.

The Ol' East Coast vs. West Coast Perc Battle !

1 hour ago, George Dixon said:

lol - now I know why you were so pro-rumor milling. :blink:

Enlighten me?

5 hours ago, Slingerland said:

In a word, no. The Vanguard member experience is on a different plane from where PR is these days.

As for the rest of PR's reported moves, they need an artistic re-set and re-design, not a return to 2000's programming - these moves are exactly the opposite approach. Oh well, not my circus, not my monkeys.

Have you found yourself feeling that SCV's designs the past decade have been a return to the 2000's?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, George Dixon said:

Because your posting rumors 

Yes, and?

If you were advocating that pizza is the best food to exist and then I saw you eating pizza, would you not find it weird if I came up to you and said "ah, now I see why you're so pro-pizza!"

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Yes, and?

If you were advocating that pizza is the best food to exist and then I saw you eating pizza, would you not find it weird if I came up to you and said "ah, now I see why you're so pro-pizza!"

Then would ensue the great DCP debate: Sally's or Pepe's???

New Haven or New York or Tchicago?

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Yes, and?

It must be fantastic to know everything 

• Like 1