The Boston Crusaders 2020. Eighty Years Strong.

1 hour ago, Fran Haring said:

At the DCA alumni-corps show Sunday, the DM of the Crusaders Senior corps... Jack LaSelva... talked about the 79 years of the corps' history, and how they were looking forward to the 80th anniversary. A classy gesture on his part!!!  BTW, that senior/alumni corps is terrific. Those guys can still play a bit.

I know right. 

I tried to audition but got CUT!  dammm you yankeee basthads....... 

• Haha 2

SO GLAD to see Ryan George will be the arranger!

Edited by PRPhan4ever
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, SuperSaderFan said:

Fran, we are blessed to have them. They are a local presence and a big supporter of the kids!

The current members have such an incredible respect and appreciation for the alumni.  I have never seen anything like it!  My heart melts when I see the bond they share - it's absolutely incredible!

• Like 4

The brass will have two managers, Gino and Jarrett, while all the other captions will have one. 

Does this mean Jarrett is in charge? and Gino comes in every once in a while and makes the hornline better with his presence? Which is a perfectly fine role & maybe the dynamic the Boston Brass need to go over the edge. 

MOJO is a powerful tool. 

7 hours ago, Drboned said:

Does this mean Jarrett is in charge? and Gino comes in every once in a while and makes the hornline better with his presence? Which is a perfectly fine role & maybe the dynamic the Boston Brass need to go over the edge. 

Supposedly, part of the contracts for all the new staff hired after 16, was that they only could have so many days off from ST to finals.  (Hope that's right.)  

BAC 2020 staff:  Get On Board For 2020!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Drboned said:

The brass will have two managers, Gino and Jarrett, while all the other captions will have one. 

MOJO is a powerful tool. 

At the other corps with which Gino and Jarrett together spent time, the mms referred to Jarrett as "Gino, Junior" and "Son of Gino."

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats to Baah-stun.... 2020 will be 80 for Crusaders and 100 for Hanover Lancers....

Hope to see both next year live....