Prosperie and Finals

Exactly! The right corps won finals night and the right corps won the Stanford!

• Like 6

I usually trust Prosperie's judgement, but I feel his hands were tied with the "2 yard" rule, and there were some placements (even just for one night) that felt very off. As I've told friends already, Crown's deserved bronze medal is sitting in the 0.3 chasm between them and the next corps ahead of them in percussion, a gap I believe is much too large.

• Haha 1

It's funny how when Prosperie shuffles things he's the guy that "is not afraid to call it like he sees it!" But if it's the 3rd week of July and y'all see ordinals suddenly out of whack and the last name is different than Prosperie, DCP has threads questioning what the hell is wrong with that judge. 😂😂

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, mingusmonk said:

It's funny how when Prosperie shuffles things he's the guy that "is not afraid to call it like he sees it!" But if it's the 3rd week of July and y'all see ordinals suddenly out of whack and the last name is different than Prosperie, DCP has threads questioning what the hell is wrong with that judge. 😂😂

Maybe he’s earned the trust?

• Like 9

i'm not gonna armchair quarterback him watching on Flo. if he called it, he saw it that way. he judged his sheet and the show of the day.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

I’m just waiting with baited breath to see which shoes each corps will be playing next year.

👞👟👠

Maybe blue Stars will finally put their timberlands to good use. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I found Prosperie's Cadets finals percussion tape to be very consistent with the 19.2 score.....they outplayed the book in his eval.. Would love to hear his BD tape for comparison.

• Like 3

Prosperie is one of the finest and best qualified judges in the entire activity.

I was rooting for Bloo, but if Jeff has them third in percussion then I have 100% confidence that it is where they deserved to be.

• Like 3