2019 Yard Sale Thread

For sale: triangular visual aids. Ideal for Geometry class but versatile for church use with stained glass embellishing. Extra plexi glass sold separately. Wheels for transport not included. Also 

metal mountains, perfect for your next but soon-to-be closed down theme park. $enough to buy new props OBO. Tents not included, we were able to return to REI with receipt to offset costs.

Own a Christmas tree shop in Vegas and looking for the next big thing? These giant multicolored, LED lit triangles will make you the talk of the neighborhood! Call 1-800-PACCREST.

11 hours ago, cixelsyd said:

We may need an earlier thread of this nature for items discarded mid-season, like the SCV center tarp or the earlier Cadets queen wardrobe.  (Or any prop for a corps scheduled to appear at the Chester, PA, show.)

How about the Star of Indiana hamster wheels? Only heard about them, never saw them. Was that in their space show?

On 8/12/2019 at 9:38 PM, Terri Schehr said:

I heard the big cheese wheels are available from Bloo! 

Is that what those were? Britt referred to them in Atlanta as "Wheelie thingy doo-dads." I think the exact quote was "I really like the wheelie-thingy doo-dads. They should paint pictures of the Beatles on them then they would make sense." This leads me to believe she's starting to become one of us...one of the collective.

• Like 1

Amazon>Teachers>Mathematics

Mysterious props that you can use to confuse your students. Must pay shipping from one of the Carolinas.

1 hour ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

Is that what those were? Britt referred to them in Atlanta as "Wheelie thingy doo-dads." I think the exact quote was "I really like the wheelie-thingy doo-dads. They should paint pictures of the Beatles on them then they would make sense." This leads me to believe she's starting to become one of us...one of the collective.

The corps referred to them as “mints.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/12/2019 at 10:17 AM, DeanInChicago said:

For sale:  Four regal staircases.  Ideal to glam up your school production of 39 Steps.

already taken to mount the second story addition to the Dartmouth H.S. Percussion studio.

• Haha 2

On 8/13/2019 at 9:15 AM, kkrepps said:

End of season sale at the Vanguard House of Go-Go dancer cages! 

To get a free upgrade to our XL model use Promo Code: VOXEVERSIO

However, the poles have been donated to the City of Madison Fire Dept. for use at a certain station just outside Camp Randall Stadium...