Oregon Crusaders

The website contains no information about the corps outside of the history section. It's basically become a sponsoring vehicle for the annual Portland show in early July.

However, OC's Facebook is still active, with the most recent post congratulating BD on their win. DCI.org also still lists the Oregon Crusaders as a World Class corps.

I hope they can come back soon, provided they make the management changes needed.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 8/12/2019 at 9:33 PM, Cadevilina Crown said:

The website contains no information about the corps outside of the history section. It's basically become a sponsoring vehicle for the annual Portland show in early July.

However, OC's Facebook is still active, with the most recent post congratulating BD on their win. DCI.org also still lists the Oregon Crusaders as a World Class corps.

I hope they can come back soon, provided they make the management changes needed.

I would imagine if anything changes it'll either be after the meetings this week or in January

• Like 1

9 hours ago, cixelsyd said:

January is too late for a proper start on 2020.

i was talking about them being listed as a member corps.

if they were coming out, we'd know by now. I am assuming the issues bandied about somewhat here and a lot on Reddit haven't changed, so it's status quo