Question for those who had tech issues with Flo...

I had several repeated drops watching on the FloSports app on a 2017 12-inch iPad Pro.

I switched to my desktop PC, which is wired to my router.ย  No more drops, but there was still very noticeable video compression for the duration of the stream.

FloSports App and AppleTV.ย 
Spectrum Fiber 100/100

Starting crashing during Bluecoats and kept going Blue Devils.ย  I also heard the bowling commentary.

I was told by Flo that it was an issue on my end which obviously is not the case when so many others had the same issues at the same time!

ย 

I was using the FloSports app on Apple TV the day of finals. There were issues from the very beginning including during The Commandants Own performance.ย When I complained on Twitter, (I started complaining via social media from the beginning)ย I received a reply from a โ€œcode slinger extraordinaire at FloSportsโ€ that the issue was with the TV apps and to use the web browser stream instead. He then subsequently deleted the reply for some unknown reason.ย 

Edited by Dpsouthern81

I used the flosports app via Amazon Fire Cube...running Wi-Fi mesh network on a Spectrum 400Mbps service. The only issue I had on finals night was during Phantom Regiment... Other than that it was rock solid. No issues after.

ย 

7 minutes ago, Tony Flores said:

I used the flosports app via Amazon Fire Cube...running Wi-Fi mesh network on a Spectrum 400Mbps service. The only issue I had on finals night was during Phantom Regiment... Other than that it was rock solid. No issues after.

ย 

So THATโ€™S where all the web resources went...๐Ÿ˜ˆ

From what I saw no matter how you accessed Flo Saturday there were issuesย 

• Like 1

I use my fiber internet to my Roku, usually running 300-500 mbs.ย  Roku to HDTV via a very short HDMI cable.ย  All season, our sound and video were excellent with absolutely no drops or lags.ย  Finals night, I kept getting a "Something has gone wrong" message and could only reconnect by hitting the Home button on my Roku remote and re-enter the Roku app from scratch.ย  I finally gave up during SCV and went to my new laptop via the Flo internet site.ย  No issues after that. ย 

I have Xfinity 150 Mbps internet and FireStick. I had no issues until finals night. Got the error message about 5-10 times per performance. During Blue Devils, it got worse. I kept getting kicked out of the stream completely and heard the line about โ€œWilliams bowling a 300โ€ about 50 times (not an exaggeration). Contacted Flo, who admitted there was a problem, yet they refused to do anything about it (no refund because I watched at least 1 second of paid content).ย 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

Iโ€™ve subscribed since Flo took over. I donโ€™t use a very sophisticated set-up.ย 

HDMI our of a laptop into the TV.ย 

Iโ€™ve never had major issues.ย 

If youโ€™ve had issues, could you describe your signal delivery set-up?ย 

Iโ€™m wondering if apps, etc. are making things worse than better.ย 

I also used Chrome on a PC to HDMI to the TV.

I had some stream slowdowns during Phantom Regiment, but I had no problems the rest of the night.

Read the posts and want to relate it to my other interest of cars iow...

โ€I have a Mustang with biggest engine that will fit under the hood with finely tuned tranny. To get to work I drive an unpaved goat trail with potholes and rocks all over. I want to cut down on my drive time so.... should I get a faster car?โ€๐Ÿ˜ˆ