Question for those who had tech issues with Flo...

Guess the OP got tooooooo busy eating popcorn to wade back into the thread and make any comments. 

Seems they must have had no issues on finals night , either that or they did not use flo to try and watch the show. 

45 minutes ago, E3D said:

Guess the OP got tooooooo busy eating popcorn to wade back into the thread and make any comments. 

Seems they must have had no issues on finals night , either that or they did not use flo to try and watch the show. 

"they" = OP ?

going back, I see that the answer is yes.  Don't know why.  I've defended Flo much of the season, because "I" didn't have a problem .... until Finals night when I had all of the problems that others had experienced.  Switching from one stream to another without intervention, having the stream just error out and being asked to re-establish the stream.  But, some others did not have any problems on Finals night.  I am mystified.   

Edited by PamahoNow
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, E3D said:

He was at finals. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Dpsouthern81 said:

After many emails sent to FloSports, they have issued me a free month of service because of the issues experienced on Saturday. 

That’s great as it costs them nothing and DCI season is over.

3 hours ago, Dpsouthern81 said:

After many emails sent to FloSports, they have issued me a free month of service because of the issues experienced on Saturday. 

no reply here

For 3 years now, we have had problems with FloMarching telecasts.  It sounds like many have upgraded components and/or tried various setups.  For the 3rd year the problems remain for many.  I hope Flo will also invest in the resources and/or upgrades on their end as well.

On 8/14/2019 at 4:39 PM, E3D said:

Flo froze him up

On 8/15/2019 at 12:40 AM, Dpsouthern81 said:

Just keep hounding them. It’s always a different rep too. 

not worth it. i

ll just get the same BS i always get