2020 Blooooooooocoats!

2019 is in the books and what a great year for Bloo it was! Highest score in corps history, High GE, a tie for Top Music and a well deserved Silver Medal! Let’s see how this amazing design staff tops this!

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 6

Let's Go Bloo! This corps has taught me not to speculate what is coming next, because it's always going to be better than any of the ideas I have. This design team keeps coming up with great show themes which they put their heart and soul into designing- looking forward to June already. 

• Like 5

Is it June yet?

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, drumcorpsfever said:

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh it’s another bloooooooooooooooooooocoats thread title

One more time with gusto:  Bloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whew, okay. It’s out my system for another year.  

Happy to oblige you! Thanks for stopping by the 2020 Blooooooooooooooo thread! Have a great off season!

👍😀👍

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Guesses on what Bloo does next? My guess is they push the envelope yet again with something above the field, like trapeze or just playing with three dimensional space in yet another way. 

3 minutes ago, ajlemm said:

Guesses on what Bloo does next? My guess is they push the envelope yet again with something above the field, like trapeze or just playing with three dimensional space in yet another way. 

I wouldn’t want to begin to guess. This team is way more imaginative and creative  than I ever hope to be. I will give the same advise to them as I did last year ... don’t listen to me ... just do you!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 8/16/2019 at 5:20 PM, Jurassic Lancer said:

2019 is in the books and what a great year for Bloo it was! Highest score in corps history, High GE, a tie for Top Music and a well deserved Silver Medal! Let’s see how this amazing design staff tops this!

Blood should have won this year.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2