Recommended Posts

2019 is in the books and what a great year for Bloo it was! Highest score in corps history, High GE, a tie for Top Music and a well deserved Silver Medal! Let’s see how this amazing design staff tops this!

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's Go Bloo! This corps has taught me not to speculate what is coming next, because it's always going to be better than any of the ideas I have. This design team keeps coming up with great show themes which they put their heart and soul into designing- looking forward to June already. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it June yet?

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh it’s another bloooooooooooooooooooocoats thread title

 

One more time with gusto:  Bloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Whew, okay. It’s out my system for another year.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, ajlemm said:

Is it June yet?

No.  We still have to go through winter.  ❄️ ️ 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, drumcorpsfever said:

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh it’s another bloooooooooooooooooooocoats thread title

 

One more time with gusto:  Bloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Whew, okay. It’s out my system for another year.  

Happy to oblige you! Thanks for stopping by the 2020 Blooooooooooooooo thread! Have a great off season!

👍😀👍

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guesses on what Bloo does next? My guess is they push the envelope yet again with something above the field, like trapeze or just playing with three dimensional space in yet another way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ajlemm said:

Guesses on what Bloo does next? My guess is they push the envelope yet again with something above the field, like trapeze or just playing with three dimensional space in yet another way. 

I wouldn’t want to begin to guess. This team is way more imaginative and creative  than I ever hope to be. I will give the same advise to them as I did last year ... don’t listen to me ... just do you!

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/16/2019 at 5:20 PM, Jurassic Lancer said:

2019 is in the books and what a great year for Bloo it was! Highest score in corps history, High GE, a tie for Top Music and a well deserved Silver Medal! Let’s see how this amazing design staff tops this!

Blood should have won this year.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.