2020 Blooooooooocoats!

Hi everyone! Bloo has not gone inactive despite the lack of recent posts. Auditions have gone very well. Can you envision having almost 100 trumpets audition, alone? Or can you imagine a 100% Bloo vet snare line?

The design team has many decisions made and are busy working to bring Bloo to the next level. 

I can’t wait to see what drum corps’ mad scientists bring to the field this year!

Oh, and no drama.

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2020 at 12:18 PM, drumcorpsfever said:

Bluecoats break tradition by their show reveal early. 

Honestly I wish they would announce the show much earlier than the first show of the year. think about it they’ve done it for how many years... predictable is not a good look  😁

• Like 2

On 2/10/2020 at 7:51 PM, Jurassic Lancer said:

Holding off on announcing their show hasn't seemed to have hurt them at all.

Yeah they won one title in the approximately six years they’ve been doing it  😊

It’s a new decade now start a new trend    😏

Edited by Triple Forte

I think I actually like the excitement of waiting until the premiere to find out what they’re doing. When they announce the show though is not really any of my business or have any effect on how I feel about the show. As long as they keep doing what they’ve been doing on the field I’ll be a happy camper 😊. I don’t know anything about this upcoming season but I’m sure Bloo will make their mark as usual. Premiere can’t come fast enough

• Like 4

• 3 months later...

Bluecoats posted this moment ago on their Facebook page. My heart is full. 💙 

101406027_10163704740405710_695197704476

https://bluecoats.com/news/2020/5/31/we-have-work-to-do?fbclid=IwAR1ai7X-bN5cRluA7meh9xhxE2iJUXcEvf5qrUt7pVsp_7MPMOqfhFHK3ms

• Like 4

16 hours ago, crownisking said:

Bluecoats posted this moment ago on their Facebook page. My heart is full. 💙 

101406027_10163704740405710_695197704476

https://bluecoats.com/news/2020/5/31/we-have-work-to-do?fbclid=IwAR1ai7X-bN5cRluA7meh9xhxE2iJUXcEvf5qrUt7pVsp_7MPMOqfhFHK3ms

I completely deplore and condemn the rioting, violence and looting of the past week but fully support Bluecoats statement. 

Edited by Jurassic Lancer

On 1/26/2020 at 12:10 AM, Jurassic Lancer said:

Hi everyone! Bloo has not gone inactive despite the lack of recent posts. Auditions have gone very well. Can you envision having almost 100 trumpets audition, alone? Or can you imagine a 100% Bloo vet snare line?

The design team has many decisions made and are busy working to bring Bloo to the next level. 

I can’t wait to see what drum corps’ mad scientists bring to the field this year!

Oh, and no drama.

Curious if "mad scientists" and "no drama" were meant to be hints as to what Bluecoats were planning for 2020.

Edited by N.E. Brigand