Recommended Posts

Hi everyone! Bloo has not gone inactive despite the lack of recent posts. Auditions have gone very well. Can you envision having almost 100 trumpets audition, alone? Or can you imagine a 100% Bloo vet snare line?

The design team has many decisions made and are busy working to bring Bloo to the next level. 

I can’t wait to see what drum corps’ mad scientists bring to the field this year!

Oh, and no drama.

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2020 at 12:18 PM, drumcorpsfever said:

Bluecoats break tradition by their show reveal early. 
 

 

 Honestly I wish they would announce the show much earlier than the first show of the year. think about it they’ve done it for how many years... predictable is not a good look  😁

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holding off on announcing their show hasn't seemed to have hurt them at all.

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Holding off on announcing their show hasn't seemed to have hurt them at all.

True. But you have to admit it would be fun to talk about during the off season. The season is so short as it is. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/10/2020 at 7:51 PM, Jurassic Lancer said:

Holding off on announcing their show hasn't seemed to have hurt them at all.

 Yeah they won one title in the approximately six years they’ve been doing it  😊

 It’s a new decade now start a new trend    😏

 

Edited by Triple Forte

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I actually like the excitement of waiting until the premiere to find out what they’re doing. When they announce the show though is not really any of my business or have any effect on how I feel about the show. As long as they keep doing what they’ve been doing on the field I’ll be a happy camper 😊. I don’t know anything about this upcoming season but I’m sure Bloo will make their mark as usual. Premiere can’t come fast enough

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bluecoats posted this moment ago on their Facebook page. My heart is full. 💙 
 

101406027_10163704740405710_695197704476
 

https://bluecoats.com/news/2020/5/31/we-have-work-to-do?fbclid=IwAR1ai7X-bN5cRluA7meh9xhxE2iJUXcEvf5qrUt7pVsp_7MPMOqfhFHK3ms

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, crownisking said:

Bluecoats posted this moment ago on their Facebook page. My heart is full. 💙 
 

101406027_10163704740405710_695197704476
 

https://bluecoats.com/news/2020/5/31/we-have-work-to-do?fbclid=IwAR1ai7X-bN5cRluA7meh9xhxE2iJUXcEvf5qrUt7pVsp_7MPMOqfhFHK3ms

I completely deplore and condemn the rioting, violence and looting of the past week but fully support Bluecoats statement. 

Edited by Jurassic Lancer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/26/2020 at 12:10 AM, Jurassic Lancer said:

Hi everyone! Bloo has not gone inactive despite the lack of recent posts. Auditions have gone very well. Can you envision having almost 100 trumpets audition, alone? Or can you imagine a 100% Bloo vet snare line?

The design team has many decisions made and are busy working to bring Bloo to the next level. 

I can’t wait to see what drum corps’ mad scientists bring to the field this year!

Oh, and no drama.

Curious if "mad scientists" and "no drama" were meant to be hints as to what Bluecoats were planning for 2020.

Edited by N.E. Brigand

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.