2 DCA PRELIM TIX AVAILABLE

Smokin O

I have 2 Prelim tickets for DCA Prelims on Sat, Aug 31 in Williamsport, Pa. that I am trying to sell.  I was originally planning on going for the entire DCA weekend, but I have to work Fri & Sat night.  I'll still be able to go to Finals on Sun night, Sept 1.  I have the same seats for Finals that I'm selling for Prelims.  Although, they are not in the premium section between the 40-yard lines, they are still excellent seats right across the aisle in the very next section around the 35-40-yard line, up near the top of the stands, so the shows can be seen & heard very well from that area.  I know, cause I sat there last year.  If you want to check out the seats on the seating chart on the DCA site, they are in Section B, Row AA, Seats 1 (aisle seat) & 2.  They were $20 each, but I'll sell both for $30 total.  If interested, please try to call or text me at (412) 916-5056, or e-mail me at smokino28@yahoo.com.  My name is John Menosky & I live in Pittsburgh, Pa.