Seattle Cascades Director resigned

I wish I could post screenshots. Any news on what happened?

Posted on his Facebook, "The Seattle Cascades and myself have decided to amicably cease our relationship and head in different directions. That's all I have at this time."

43 minutes ago, trooptrump88 said:

Posted on his Facebook, "The Seattle Cascades and myself have decided to amicably cease our relationship and head in different directions. That's all I have at this time."

"amicably cease our relationship" That seems like enough information.

1 hour ago, trooptrump88 said:

What happened? It appears they ceased their relationship. Amicably. 

• Haha 1

The simplest explanation is something like this: having reached Semifinals for the first time in a while, he asked the board to authorize a larger budget next year so they could build on their success, and they said no, and he decided it wasn't worth another season of trying to wring blood from a stone.

But that's just a guess, taking him at his word that the split was amicable.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

The simplest explanation is something like this: having reached Semifinals for the first time in a while, he asked the board to authorize a larger budget next year so they could build on their success, and they said no, and he decided it wasn't worth another season of trying to wring blood from a stone.

my guess is they disagreed about something and decided to part ways. wording to make it sound amicable may have been used even if it wasn't amicable.

There's always 3 sides to every story...theirs, yours and the truth is usually in the middle

• Like 4

9 hours ago, N.E. Brigand said:

artistic differences is a catch-all phrase designers/instructors/techs often use in such situations.  Let's wish the man and the corps well for future days.

• Like 6