Spartans Tee Shirt

Obviously they know what's best for their long term financial interests, but it was disappointing that they didn't have a souvenir booth.

(Mind you, I buy mostly based on whether or not I like the design of the shirt and not so much on my fondness for the corps or their show. The best shirt I saw this year was "Icarus" from Golden Empire, so that's the one I purchased.)

Anyway here's a link to the Spartans' store:

https://spartansdbc.org/shop/

That is a good looking tee. I think I'll buy one and wear it into Dan Potter's office. 

• Haha 3

On 8/27/2019 at 3:08 PM, OldSnareDrummer said:

That is a good looking tee. I think I'll buy one and wear it into Dan Potter's office. 

Well if Brandt Crocker can call a corps "a band" during Championships week 2018 and still keep his "job" as announcer, Dan Potter may be allowed some slack.

However, his "office" will be moved from the VIP/Friends of DCI/Yamahaters and other sponsors' suites to that tiny, tiny booth on the East side outside LOS from which Town Crier style he will have to announce LIVE at the same rate per minute what we normally hear him say on tape 20X per minute there about vuvuzuelas, locked disabled entrances, and sneaking healthy snacks in backpacks, bras, and under one's hat instead of suffering as a diabetic or sodium-handicapped fan needing to pay prices which have yet to match the compassionate human side of Mercedes-Benz Dome in Atlanta.