Who Is Performing At I & E / Mini-Corps?

I am slated to cover the I & E and Mini-Corps competitions this Friday in Williamsport for Drum Corps World. I'd love to know if anybody on DCP is performing in either event, especially if you're in a group as the schedules do not list members of small ensembles/mini-corps.

I also see a large number of Free Players on the schedule for I & E, as well as leading off Mini-Corps. I plan on hyping their performances and I hope you do, as well. Let's make them feel welcome at DCA!

Schedule

3 minutes ago, BigW said:

I am. Need to get downstairs and put in some hard rehearsal time.

Solo, ensemble, mini-corps, or yes? 😄

Someone in Bridgemen Brass told me last night that BB will be participating in mini-corps. And those cats can PLAY!

7 minutes ago, grenadasmoothie said:

Someone in Bridgemen Brass told me last night that BB will be participating in mini-corps. And those cats can PLAY!

The Mini Corps field is a good size. Free Players also appearing. Members of Free Players also performing in Guard, percussion and brass solo events. :worthy:

She's not on DCP, but my sweetie Brenda is part of the Hawthorne Caballeros Alumni color guard ensemble. :inlove:

They're scheduled to perform at 7 PM.

• Like 1