2020 Phantom Regiment

I think PR will be fine. They know the needs to keep moving them forward and they certainly created enough buzz this past season in some good ways by quelling the naysayers. I look forward to seeing some staff announcements and audition / camp reports. 

24 minutes ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

I think PR will be fine. They know the needs to keep moving them forward and they certainly created enough buzz this past season in some good ways by quelling the naysayers. I look forward to seeing some staff announcements and audition / camp reports. 

With Shaw arranging, I don't care where they end up placing. I'll be happy either way

I am beyond happy. Phantom is going to be my favorite corps year after year again 😄 

I think one of the reasons JD Shaw left in the first place is because  he was tied to a certain genre of music and couldn't do anything else without backlash. I hope they let JD play whatever the hell he wants to play now! 

• Like 3

So, I wonder what’s next for Will Pitts? He seemed like a great motivator for the marching members, but he was just in over his head as the arranger/program coordinator. It was almost as if he was learning the job as he was having to actually DO the job, which led to less than stellar results.

Really excited about the new staff announcements!  I don't know how they managed to convince those guys to come back, but glad they did!

• Like 1