2020 Phantom Regiment

57 minutes ago, kdaddy said:

Algernon on point again!

I'm a little concerned about the program coordinator spot, but Tony Hall is clearly a sharp guy. They now have a lot of talented and experienced folks in the room, so good things should happen.

Tony has done great stuff at Cadets and BK when he's been with them in his career beyond PR.

On 8/31/2019 at 8:33 AM, Cappybara said:

With Shaw arranging, I don't care where they end up placing. I'll be happy either way

He’s the only arranger in drum corps I felt made the original orchestral score better. 2010. Although, that team was an embarrassment of riches so it wasn’t solely his arranging that made Into the Light such a stunning production. 

• Like 2

I just made a nice donation on their website congratulating them on their staff hires! You can too.

Also, I can't believe that there are still some of these left for sale from 2005. https://shop.regiment.org/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=16EQFL05A

2 hours ago, general_tsos_chicken2 said:

With the return of JD Shaw and some of the old staff, I've compiled a list of the top 15 songs from phantom regiments past that they should revisit in 2020

1. They
2. Need
3. To
4. Move
5. Forward
6. And
7. Not
8. Keep 
9. Playing
10. Music
11. From
12. Their
13. Past
14. Shows
15. Death Hunt

OMG OMG OMG! Yes, please!!!!! DEATH HUNT!!!!!

Edited by njthundrrd
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, kdaddy said:

If they still have a 1996 "be afraid of the dark" tour shirt, hit me up. I don't know why I bought an extra large back then... 

I know, right???  I have the exact same problem.

EVERYONE bought XL back in the 90’s.  Baggy was cool!

I have a black t-shirt with the front of that old uni on the front, and the back of the uni on the reverse.  I always get comments on it.  But, WOW, it is way too big!

3 minutes ago, Tommeee said:

I know, right???  I have the exact same problem.

EVERYONE bought XL back in the 90’s.  Baggy was cool!

I have a black t-shirt with the front of that old uni on the front, and the back of the uni on the reverse.  I always get comments on it.  But, WOW, it is way too big!

You or someone else could cut out the design and appliqué it onto a new shirt. I did that to a fave white shirt that was pitted out. Lol

• Like 1