2020 Phantom Regiment

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

From Mariners, right? I’m trying to see if my memory works.  😀

Exactly! You’ve been taking your Prevagen. He was one of the original Capin’ Crunches. I know that he and Joe Bruno marched together in the Spectacle City Mariners from Greendale, WI. Many moons ago. Terri gets the memory of the month award!🏆

• Haha 1

Just now, Jurassic Lancer said:

Who?

You haven’t been taking your Prevagen......

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Sutasaurus said:

Exactly! You’ve been taking your Prevagen. He was one of the original Capin’ Crunches. I know that he and Joe Bruno marched together in the Spectacle City Mariners from Greendale, WI. Many moons ago. Terri gets the memory of the month award!🏆

He did great work.  It was so sad that he was gone so young.  

Come to think of it it was late 74 when John and Diane came to Regiment. I remember their daughter Terri(sp?) would stand on the sidelines in a toddler sized guard uniform while the corps performed.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Sutasaurus said:

Come to think of it it was late 74 when John and Diane came to Regiment. I remember their daughter Terri(sp?) would stand on the sidelines in a toddler sized guard uniform while the corps performed.

12 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

He did great work.  It was so sad that he was gone so young.  

Did he not for awhile also do a winter guard in Washington, D.C. called the V.I.P's?

I got to see him at diligent work one year that I travelled with the Cavies' winter guard who with the Phantomettes shared an unheated warehouse outside of Rockford for "warm-ups" before a Midwest Color Guard Circuit Contest. The guys thought he was much tougher than we were. He definitely got results. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Did he not for awhile also do a winter guard in Washington, D.C. called the V.I.P's?

I got to see him at diligent work one year that I travelled with the Cavies' winter guard who with the Phantomettes shared an unheated warehouse outside of Rockford for "warm-ups" before a Midwest Color Guard Circuit Contest. The guys thought he was much tougher than we were. He definitely got results. 

I don’t recall it being the VIPs but I vaguely remember him working with another group.!Oh, John was a taskmaster. He didn’t settle for anything less than our best, but he built or self confidence at the same time. He was tough but he had a big heart too. 

Edited by Sutasaurus
  • Like 1