2020 Phantom Regiment

4 hours ago, xandandl said:

I heard rumors of this during the past summer, saw evidence of this when ceding many delegated powers and responsibilities to the just named and talented Corps Manager, and weighing the various changes of life Mr. V. has gone through in the last several seasons: his kids now of college age (and tuitions), medical stress and costs to the family after his wife was injured in the Arizona fatal bus accident, the further death of right hand man Dr. Dan Farrell, major shifts in personnel and perspectives on the DCI board/admin, etc. Besides PR, remember RV had a tenure at SCV as well. Drum Corps has changed from high mark times. He and I haven't always agreed but I've always had to admire his dedication to his corps and the activity; remember he also was often an officer on DCI board and committees. Best wishes as he, his family and the corps transition. 

You mean Dan Richardson, I think. Unless I missed something. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

And the beautiful Juliets

Edited by Sutasaurus
  • Like 1

Next up

If you go directly to YouTube you’ll see an interesting quote from one of the 2008 hornline members. Enjoy
Happy Halloween.

Edited by Sutasaurus
  • Like 1