2020 Phantom Regiment

Because of there recruitment clips, I just went and watched my 3 favorite "recent" seasons, 07, 08, and 10. I still think Into the Light was so underrated. Also watching 10 again, I see it as being the show that could stand the test of time and be the most competitive in today's drum corps activity. Definitely more than most of their shows since 2013. I hope Shaw doesn't do the more recent SCV short burst of music and let's Phantom sound like Phantom. 

7 hours ago, old drmmjr said:

Because of there recruitment clips, I just went and watched my 3 favorite "recent" seasons, 07, 08, and 10. I still think Into the Light was so underrated. Also watching 10 again, I see it as being the show that could stand the test of time and be the most competitive in today's drum corps activity. Definitely more than most of their shows since 2013. I hope Shaw doesn't do the more recent SCV short burst of music and let's Phantom sound like Phantom. 

I am not a PR honk.........but the beauty of 10 captivates me to this day. Not the visual/watching-although that "completes" my appreciation,  but simply listening to the flow of expression & precision [top percussion certainly seals the deal!]. So, yes.....let's hope for a direction, & construction of a musical product stimulating the attention surpassing a short-burst mentality. 

• Like 4

More proof someone at PR reads DCP! Today the post a clip from 10 for the recruitment video! 😁😁

Alright then.  I'll request the closer from 89 for one.  The sops call at the end of NWS still makes the hair on my arms stand up.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, KVG_DC said:

Alright then.  I'll request the closer from 89 for one.  The sops call at the end of NWS still makes the hair on my arms stand up.

Signature Regiment. Plaintive music.

• Like 1