2020 Phantom Regiment

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2019 at 11:48 PM, DawsonBurnes said:

It's gonna be a good year! I'm super excited! 

(Just stopping by for my annual DCP visit)

Now that it has been publicly announced this weekend in Beloit AND Rockford,

Congratulations to DCP poster Dawson Burnes for being named co-conductor of Phantom Regt. 2020. May it be all you have dreamed it would be.

Better change that DCP signature quick before you get in trouble with that Corps Director, ha, ha.  I hear he's tough. 😛

I guess that Georgia tradition continues there on the Rock River. No pressure though...

EMZchvLXsAEQoBv.jpg

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, xandandl said:

Re: Given the new video the new admin. has posted on corps' website, is it safe to presume that the Regiment is going to the dogs?

Good morning, it’s the last Monday of the decade. Make it a good one. (Here’s some puppies to start it off right) https://t.co/zz5bxbx1dU

Decades begin with the year ending in the numeral 1 and finish with a 0, so this is not the last Monday of the decade. 

17 hours ago, mcjordansc said:

Decades begin with the year ending in the numeral 1 and finish with a 0, so this is not the last Monday of the decade. 

16 hours ago, DIXI said:

Just to stir the pot....a decade is ANY period of ten years. 

13 hours ago, Continental said:

Maybe they are using Dog years now in Rockford. Whatever. 

May it be a happy, healthy, and blessed new year for all.

Any news yet, DWW?

Maybe it’s a show about a mountain rescue? Cue up Alpine Symphony? Send in the......St. Bernards?

Edited by Sutasaurus

20 minutes ago, Sutasaurus said:

Maybe it’s a show about a mountain rescue? Cue up Alpine Symphony? Send in the......St. Bernards?

Watch out. The St. Bernard's carry kegs...and there are those younger-than-22 crowd to shepherd in DCI.

Besides, the new director likes Australian Shepherds from the Heartland.  He's probably going to use them to replace the yellow police barrier tape PR sets up each year in Indy.

Edited by xandandl