2020 Phantom Regiment

16 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Not quite yet but sooner than later.  Enjoy my tax dollars  for a bit longer Dupage county.

Why don't you guys just move down south Terri. Our taxes are cheap, housing is cheap and historic (my house was built in 1898,) and you're 2 hours away from Atlanta, Nashville, Knoxville and Birmingham. Plus, our coldest winter days are like 26 degrees. We did have snow once (which was an experience,) but it doesn't happen often. 

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/weekend-update-buford-calloway/n45830

PLUS....you have SOA and CV down here!

Edited by Weaklefthand4ever
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

Why don't you guys just move down south Terri. Our taxes are cheap, housing is cheap and historic (my house was built in 1898,) and you're 2 hours away from Atlanta, Nashville, Knoxville and Birmingham. Plus, our coldest winter days are like 26 degrees. We did have snow once (which was an experience,) but it doesn't happen often. 

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/weekend-update-buford-calloway/n45830

PLUS....you have SOA and CV down here!

We are going south. The extreme cold that is coming tonight, plays havoc with both of our upper respiratory systems.   We’re both sitting here sniffling all winter.  Enough already. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Algernon said:

How awesome is it that the new Phantom Regiment Ex Director used to flip houses??

He has a lot of experience managing businesses.  I would think that would be quite an asset when running a not-for-profit where every penny counts.   After all, Phantom's had financial issues it's long history.  We wouldn't want to return to those dark days would we.

30 minutes ago, Continental said:

He has a lot of experience managing businesses.  I would think that would be quite an asset when running a not-for-profit where every penny counts.   After all, Phantom's had financial issues it's long history.  We wouldn't want to return to those dark days would we.

safe_image.php?d=AQDHB1Rg9agDkSHM&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.tenor.co%2Fimages%2F08a8c8d5300aaa661b2f061e3610fd96%2Ftenor.gif%3Fitemid%3D3532253&ext=gif&_nc_hash=AQB3TgVxrSExgT7-

2 hours ago, Algernon said:

How awesome is it that the new Phantom Regiment Ex Director used to flip houses??

I would think Stan could get a contractor’s discount come prop time @ Home Depot! His business experience combined with his love of music will serve the corps well.

5 hours ago, Sutasaurus said:

I would think Stan could get a contractor’s discount come prop time @ Home Depot! His business experience combined with his love of music will serve the corps well.

If they use props hopefully they look better than anything that could be slapped together from Home Depot. 
He is a great addition to the corps. I’m looking forward to what PR brings to the field this Summer. 

• Like 2

And the latest from PR2020. I’m excited about the level of commitment from the board!

• Like 6