2020 Phantom Regiment

On 3/23/2020 at 10:38 AM, Continental said:

It's available on YouTube for anyone who wants to listen.

Just an absolutely magnificent battery and pit. I've probably listened to it well over 100 times over the many years. I wasn't a huge fan of the dark tuning of the snares when I was in the audience, but up close on the tape, you can really pick up on how tasty these cats were. The bass drums were just sick...

I have a few favorite shows but 2010 PR will most likely top my list. It wasn't flashy and finals probably wasn't as clean as it could have been, but the emotional connection for me was "special."

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

Just an absolutely magnificent battery and pit. I've probably listened to it well over 100 times over the many years. I wasn't a huge fan of the dark tuning of the snares when I was in the audience, but up close on the tape, you can really pick up on how tasty these cats were. The bass drums were just sick...

I have a few favorite shows but 2010 PR will most likely top my list. It wasn't flashy and finals probably wasn't as clean as it could have been, but the emotional connection for me was "special."

2010 has so many “best of Regiment” moments for me.

Best, most well written percussion 

Best comeback

Best concept

Best pared down no frills Regiment 

Best emotional connection 

Best use of the chevron formation/kick halt EVER! 

Best, most coherent arrangement of source music

• Like 5

On 3/25/2020 at 5:20 PM, keystone3ply said:

Well, I could wear a Medium but like the roominess of a 3X.  Also, black makes me look thinner.  Love this scene in link:  "5 times XL?"  :whistle: :spitting:

You got it! We added up to 4XL on any that it was available to us in. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...