2020 Phantom Regiment

4 hours ago, KVG_DC said:

Oh that is gorgeous. 

I got my "Summer Off" shirt a few weeks ago and wore it when out walking and actually had someone who got the joke and laughed.

For what it's worth, I bought one of these a few weeks ago, and it's the softest #### tshirt I own. And it's getting a lot of wear since I've worn a non-tshirt a couple times in the last three months...

https://thephanshop.com/collections/the-vintage-collection/products/regiment-3-4-baseball-tee

Yeah, its crazy comfortable

59 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

I think best odds for DCI tour summer 2021 are 50:50.  A whole lot of things will need to fall into place - not just a vaccine / treatment, but all the details of logistics.

Too many puzzle pieces to put together for me.

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats to the all the folks at Regiment who made the Phanathon a success! Really well done everyone. You appealed to all generations of alum, support staff and friends/fans of the corps with respect, kindness, and FUN!

Folks should stop by the site during July for the additional content.You won’t be disappointed and while you’re there, contribute!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...