2020 Phantom Regiment

3 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Yah, here's a photo of himself in partial red which PR's p.r. used in the announcement of his transition from Rome to Rockford. (Wonder if everyone in the corps will have to have blond hair by the time the season ends, ha, ha.) I'll look for a real red photo from previous archives.  The Joanettes in red for 2nd half of '19 show was stunning to say the least.

Looking back, Phantom has had red as part of the uniform on multiple occasions. 

1 minute ago, Sutasaurus said:

Even in the all white era you can find red in the uniform.

much earlier than that, didn't the conductors of Regiment wear a red top with a black helmet for several seasons? (I couldn't find the photos in Kodak's closet.)

30 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Thanks, men.  I knew my memory wasn't completely gone. Thanks for the visuals (when GE meant more than just lavender and lilacs.)

The guard back then was tough as nails. 

Suta, was John Brazale running the guard program for Phantom back in '79?  I thought he started with the guard and then moved to visual in the 80's.  

50 minutes ago, Continental said:

The guard back then was tough as nails. 

Suta, was John Brazale running the guard program for Phantom back in '79?  I thought he started with the guard and then moved to visual in the 80's.  

Hello there. Yes, John and his wife Diane arrived I think in late ‘73 early 74. The two of them transformed not only the guard but the corps as a whole. They turned up the esprit de corps meter to 11. I think John took over the visual program in mid to late 80s

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sutasaurus said:

Hello there. Yes, John and his wife Diane arrived I think in late ‘73 early 74. The two of them transformed not only the guard but the corps as a whole. They turned up the esprit de corps meter to 11. I think John took over the visual program in mid to late 80s

From Mariners, right? I’m trying to see if my memory works.  😀