2020 Phantom Regiment

3 minutes ago, Sutasaurus said:

I am very familiar with Seguin's band - they're in my kids' UIL district.  Fantastic group that always places their kids waaaay high in competitions.  (Great marching band as well - they definitely have a DCI approach to programming rather than a UIL one; I'm always pleased to report their one of the few d*mn bands that will bring their battery forward of the back hash...)

Mike

3 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Not quite yet but sooner than later.  Enjoy my tax dollars  for a bit longer Dupage county.

You’re always welcome in Pima County AZ!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Sutasaurus said:

You’re always welcome in Pima County AZ!

AZ and NV are two of the best states for seniors with less of a hit on their pensions.  I think FL, TN, and TX are also in that group.  We didn't do a good job in our search 15 years ago since UT is no bargain.  But, there's hardly any snow, and we'll be ashes before it gets crowded.

46 minutes ago, Ghost said:

AZ and NV are two of the best states for seniors with less of a hit on their pensions.  I think FL, TN, and TX are also in that group.  We didn't do a good job in our search 15 years ago since UT is no bargain.  But, there's hardly any snow, and we'll be ashes before it gets crowded.

First, apologies for hijacking the thread. The summers are TOASTY, but the rest of the year is OUTDOOR drum corps weather!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sutasaurus said:

First, apologies for hijacking the thread. The summers are TOASTY, but the rest of the year is OUTDOOR drum corps weather!

Maybe Regiment could have field rehearsals in Tucson during the snowy season?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

Considering what tonight is like here, I’ll take toasty.  Total ground shutdown at O’Hare. 

Oh, no! Stay warm my friend!

• Thanks 1