2020 Phantom Regiment

• 3 weeks later...

In efforts to remedy our social distancing and off-season drum corps woes, PR is currently live with a 12 hour stream of their shows on Facebook! Link is from their post yesterday:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, PhantomPhan91 said:

In efforts to remedy our social distancing and off-season drum corps woes, PR is currently live with a 12 hour stream of their shows on Facebook! Link is from their post yesterday:

Watching it at work now LOL

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

Watching it at work now LOL

Ha! I tuned in midway through 88's Romeo and Juliet, and I wish I had seen the announcement sooner!

It hit my facebook notification. I despise Facebook in every possible way. But since it was drum corps and specifically PR, I clicked on the icon of evil and cranked the volume. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

It hit my facebook notification. I despise Facebook in every possible way. But since it was drum corps and specifically PR, I clicked on the icon of evil and cranked the volume. 

Thank you for mentioning Facebook. I’ve avoided that for years and will continue. Also won’t use Google for similar reasons.

Back to the 2020 Season, I’m still expecting a shorter, although more difficult season.  The housing problem is obvious. That, in itself, could become a negative for years to follow.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Fred Windish said:

Thank you for mentioning Facebook. I’ve avoided that for years and will continue. Also won’t use Google for similar reasons.

Back to the 2020 Season, I’m still expecting a shorter, although more difficult season.  The housing problem is obvious. That, in itself, could become a negative for years to follow.

It's caused me too many problems LOL. Even with Britt being the most mature millennial that I've ever met, I still get the occasional "I posted a picture and you didn't even like it." 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Though I’m not a FaceBook user, I think that’s a very clever response to a difficult situation. Kudos To the PR communications staff.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Sutasaurus said:

Though I’m not a FaceBook user, I think that’s a very clever response to a difficult situation. Kudos To the PR communications staff.

It was a lot of fun! Lots of people throughout the day, and good discussion in the comments about shows, insider tidbits, etc.

Plus I got to see ALL of my favorites (although I somehow missed '82 and I knew it was coming)...

They had 5 minute breaks in between each video; at one point, someone commented they needed that time for the corps to move equipment on and off the field...😁

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

It's caused me too many problems LOL. Even with Britt being the most mature millennial that I've ever met, I still get the occasional "I posted a picture and you didn't even like it." 

Lol account I used doesn’t have a common name but got a “hey you must be the ..... who” and lot of personal stuff posted. Kicker was there ARE two people with the same name and it was the other person. And of course the personal stuff was open for the world to see. 😖 Debating reactivating the account and hiding posts from some “friends”. Currently few friends and family members but found some have some really out there ideas and fouler mouths than realized

Edited by JimF-LowBari