2020 Phantom Regiment

13 hours ago, Ghost said:

Got in just in time for 2009, 2010, & 2011.  PR's 2010 production of Into the Light with the arrangements of Michael Kamen source material is probably my favorite DCI show ever.  Along with Mr & Mrs Rennick's percussion arrangements.  It is my understanding that that was Kamen's last work before he passed away.  Bravo!

If might suggest, listen to percussion judge's tape.  Incredible!       

Edited by keystone3ply
correction
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Got in just in time for 2009, 2010, & 2011.  PR's 2010 production of Into the Light with the arrangements of Michael Kamen source material is probably my favorite DCI show ever.  Along with Mr & Mrs Rennick's percussion arrangements.  It is my understanding that that was Kamen's last work before he passed away.  Bravo!

If might suggest, listen to percussion judge's tape.  Incredible!       

It's available on YouTube for anyone who wants to listen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, rcawth said:

😳

I said may not. 🙂 Even if I had...hypothetically speaking... they would remain on my phone and not wind on some other platform. I missed out on the Legacy collection and this is the first time, in a LONG time, I’d seen some of those recordings in full. Being able to see them again would be nice. (I will say that, should they become available again for official purchase/download OR the Regiment streaming app were to one day return— I would be among the first in line.)

• Like 1