2020 Phantom Regiment

1 hour ago, phd-student-TTU said:

Chandler helped with that show as well. 

To our enigmatic friend from Cookeville,  to which Chandler are you referring?  

IN 2005, Scott Chandler was the Blue Devil's Program Coordinator and Color Guard Designer. If it is this Chandler, what do you mean by stating "Chandler helped with that show as well"?  How would you know? Were you on BD's Guard staff or on the Regiment's staff in 2005?  And what exactly was this "help"?

Thank you.

59 minutes ago, 1956OPR said:

To our enigmatic friend from Cookeville,  to which Chandler are you referring?  

IN 2005, Scott Chandler was the Blue Devil's Program Coordinator and Color Guard Designer. If it is this Chandler, what do you mean by stating "Chandler helped with that show as well"?  How would you know? Were you on BD's Guard staff or on the Regiment's staff in 2005?  And what exactly was this "help"?

Thank you.

He said it in a podcast. Marching Roundtable iirc.

The color guard design/show in 2005 PR was one of the most beautiful and interesting things about the show.

Everything the color guard did was "wow" - art deco-style flags/umbrellas based on chevrons, multiple period-style costume changes (where every new costume was better than the one it replaced), equipment work that was cheeky and so much fun.

And then that closer with that head dress and the incredible orange color.

One of the best color guard programs ever put on a field.

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, Continental said:

The color guard design/show in 2005 PR was one of the most beautiful and interesting things about the show.

Everything the color guard did was "wow" - art deco-style flags/umbrellas based on chevrons, multiple period-style costume changes (where every new costume was better than the one it replaced), equipment work that was cheeky and so much fun.

I love Love LOVE that show! 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Continental said:

Everything about that show was flat out fun.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, phd-student-TTU said:

He said it in a podcast. Marching Roundtable iirc.

Thank you. I'll try to track that MR episode down.

I couldn't be happier about these changes.  I DID feel like it was Christmas when I saw the announcement, too.  Go Regiment!  Reclaim your fierce, powerful, passionate identity.

Harvey

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, TexasPRfan said:

I couldn't be happier about these changes.  I DID feel like it was Christmas when I saw the announcement, too.  Go Regiment!  Reclaim your fierce, powerful, passionate identity.

Harvey

LOL thinking of David Warren as a Christmas Elf.

2 hours ago, xandandl said:

Mr. R. Dougherty, sir,

This is too good to stay hidden. Well done. https://youtu.be/rAPdZlWnzOM

Yay! Thank you.