Looking for a set of 3 valve G horns

I am a former member of the Disneyland Magic Kingdom Korps (Yeah... that’s how they spelled it.)

Some of us old guys were thinking about playing as a group again but access to G horns is a big problem. We are looking for:

3 or 4 Sopranos

1 or 2 Middle Horns (Mellophones preferred)

3 Baritones

1 Euphonium

3 Contras

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Jim

PS: I am a newb to this forum so feel free to move this thread to a more appropriate place

Thanks Tiersman. My buddy used to work for Kanstul. The entire factory was recently uprooted and sold off.  We’re not backed by any company and aren’t in a position to by new horns.  He checked the inventory at the warehouse months ago with one of the owners. Nothing sadly.

On 8/30/2019 at 2:20 AM, Mooman said:

I am a former member of the Disneyland Magic Kingdom Korps (Yeah... that’s how they spelled it.)

Some of us old guys were thinking about playing as a group again but access to G horns is a big problem. We are looking for:

3 or 4 Sopranos

1 or 2 Middle Horns (Mellophones preferred)

3 Baritones

1 Euphonium

3 Contras

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Jim

PS: I am a newb to this forum so feel free to move this thread to a more appropriate place

The Columbus Saints will begin selling off G Bugles in the coming months. There is a mix of Dynasty, Kanstul and more that will be up for sale. The Kanstul's are tentatively spoken for by a local corps, but the Dynasty's should be available.