Sign in to follow this  
kevingamin

2019 Drum Corps Associates World Championships Preliminary Competition

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Why I’m glad NE spelled out it was in Ohio. Know at least two people who went to Grove City College (PA)

I tend to think of Ohio's Grove City, being a mere suburb, as less substantial than Pennsylvania's Grove City, a town of its own in an otherwise rural setting, but checking the statistics, I see that the Ohio suburb has five times more people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

I tend to think of Ohio's Grove City, being a mere suburb, as less substantial than Pennsylvania's Grove City, a town of its own in an otherwise rural setting, but checking the statistics, I see that the Ohio suburb has five times more people.

Lol was just thinking I know people who went there but have to check the map how to get to GC PA. Ain’t a whole lot of there.... there.

edit: see it’s near Slippery Rock... one of my colleges rivals so we called it Slimey Pebble

Edited by JimF-LowBari

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have uploaded my photos from Prelims to my Smugmug account. Enjoy!

https://kevingamin.smugmug.com/Marching-Arts/2019/Drum-Corps/2019-08-31-Drum-Corps-Associates/

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/31/2019 at 11:52 AM, Mikah said:

I'm gonna have to add  Curious World by Alice’s Night Circus to my dark cabaret playlist.

Send the artist a note! She's so happy that we selected her music as she was introduced to drum corps by it!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/2/2019 at 8:22 PM, lcarlton said:

Send the artist a note! She's so happy that we selected her music as she was introduced to drum corps by it!

I'll do that!  Thanks! I loved the Columbus Saints' steampunk inspired show, especially the Alice's Night Circus song. ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Mikah said:

I'll do that!  Thanks! I loved the Columbus Saints' steampunk inspired show, especially the Alice's Night Circus song. ❤️

are you a marching or staff member of Saints? Parent? Friend?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/6/2019 at 7:19 AM, Algernon said:

are you a marching or staff member of Saints? Parent? Friend?

No, not me. I saw the Saints for the first time at the DCA finals this year. I just enjoyed their show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.